COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Cubika Design Challenge
1. The promoter is: Cubika Design Limited (company no. 08383961.) whose registered office is at 162 Milligan Street, E14 8AS London.
2. Employees of Cubika Design Limited or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.cubikadesign.com/cubikadesignchallenge
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 27th October midnight GMT +1. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and further information can be found at: http://www.cubikadesign.com/cubikadesignchallenge
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by iconosquare.com’s software and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will have to contact Cubika Design within 5 days of the closing date to redeem their prize.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. To be eligible to participate to this social media competition, you need to be aged over 18 years old as of the date of entry to the contest. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cubika Design Limited and not to any other party.